How to Enable or Disable Fast Startup on Windows 10
- Go to the Control Panel, the easiest way is to open the start menu and type control panel in the search box.
- Once listed click on Control Panel.
- Once the control panel has opened click on the Power Options.
- Click on Choose what the power buttons do.
- You will now have to click the Change settings that are currently unavailable option on the screen.
- Now scroll down to Shutdown settings and untick or tick the Turn on fast startup.
- Finally click Save changes.